Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Radio Silence Broken

Forgive me, dear readers, as I have been most inattentive this year. It's been a time of healing, which rightfully should have included blog posts as part of that healing, but it seems as though my procrastination genes have been kicked into overdrive ...

Forgive me also for the fact that this is not a "real" blog post, but rather a shameless plug for my dear friend, Phoebe (she of "Herding Cats" fame), who has been nominated as one of the best blogs of 2013 over on babble.com

http://www.babble.com/babble-100/babble-100-readers-choice/phoebe-holmes/#comment-2261662

Please, check her out- she very much deserves not only this nomination, but an award, too!

If her name sounds familiar, it should be- I've blogged about her before.

No comments:

Post a Comment